Crossings Tahoe Retreat
“…praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints…”
Ephesians 6:18 ESV
To the Main House
342 Maryanne Dr. Kingsbury, NV 89448
- From Campbell, head north on CA-17/I-880. Exit onto Mission Blvd toward Sacramento/I-680. Merge onto I-680 N toward Sacramento.
- Continue on I-680 to the Benicia-Martinez Bridge. You'll need $5 in cash for the toll.
- Continue on I-680 for 13 more miles. Keep right at the fork and merge onto I-80 E. Stay on I-80 for about 40 more miles.
- Continue on I-80Bus E/US-50 E/Capital City Freeway toward South Lake Tahoe. After 5 miles, stay on US-50 E.
- After about 95 miles, turn right on Pioneer Trail. In another 8 miles, turn right on US-50 E/Lake Tahoe Blvd, and head on into Nevada.
- Turn right on SR-207/Kingsbury Grade Road.
- In about 3 miles, you'll see a sign for "Bautovich Park". Your next turn will be left on the very next street, No. Benjamin Drive.
- Take 2nd right on Bradbury Way, then turn right onto Barret Dr.
- Take 1st left onto Maryanne Dr. The house will be second on the left.
- Friday Dinner 5:30pm
Session 1 8-9:30pm
- Saturday Breakfast (Continental 7-8:30am)
Session 2 9:30-11am
- Lunch 12pm
- Kids Craft Time 3pm (optional)
- Saturday Dinner 5:30pm
Session 3 8-9:30pm
- Sunday Breakfast (Continental 7-8:30am)
Session 4 9:30-11am
- Quick Lunch 11:15pm
- If you'll need any specific tool for a meal, make sure to bring it! There's no way to know what will be available at the main house.
- Please remember to only bring refrigerated items during your designated time frame since there is only one refrigerators for the whole group.
- Do not leave any leftover food from your meal after the retreat is concluded.
- Please be considerate with your portion size when serving up food. Wait on seconds until everyone has had a chance to eat.
- If you are on "meal duty", you are also on garbage and clean up detail. Please locate the garbage bags and remove them.
- If you are signed up for a "helper" spot, please remember to maintain that detail throughout the weekend.
- For those coming up early, meals won't be provided until Friday, so plan accordingly. There will be a pizza night on Thursday for those arriving in time.
- Cooking and baking are very different at high altitude! See this link about how to adjust your recipes. Keep in mind that our cabin is located at 7200ft above sea level.
Nearby the Main House
4.6 miles - 4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd, Ste 6, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
4.9 miles - 212 Elks Point Rd, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
- Grass Roots Natural Foods
9.2 miles - 2030 Dunlap Dr, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
In Carson City
22.4 miles - 700 Old Clear Creek Rd, Carson City, NV 89705
- Trader Joe's
21.8 miles - 3790 Us Hwy 395 S, Carson City, NV 89705
What to Bring
- Games-board, card, arcade…it's your choice
- Extra towels-unless you really like to share
- Baby Monitors-since there aren't any babysitters for the evening meetings
- Clothes for colder weather